HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
We are looking for a Health Care Assistant who will fit in well and is able to work within a team and work independently, 26-27 hours a week
- We are a training practice with 2 GP trainers.
- We use EMIS Web and Docman.
- Very high QOF achievement.
- CQC Good rating in all areas (September 2016)
- 4500 Patients, GMS Contract
BRIEF JOB SUMMARY:
The post holder is to work collaboratively within the practice team, undertaking tasks and duties delegated by senior professionals. Tasks will include; assisting medical personnel, health prevention and health screening activities.
MAIN DUTIES &RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure pathological samples are taken and dispatched to the Lab efficiently and appropriately
- Undertake additional tasks with appropriate training and competency achieved
- Assist other health professionals in the performance of clinical procedures to include; chaperoning
- Under take ordering and stock replenishment
- Summarising of patients records
- Clinical Correspondence (dealing with Docman letters)
- If you are interested in joining a happy, well organised practice please apply with your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
- Healthcare Job Description